Ellie Mae, a provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, announced the launch of Ellie Mae’s Encompass Developer Connect, the portal into the Encompass Lending Platform, providing developers with documentation and tools supporting Ellie Mae’s Application Programing Interfaces (APIs); extending Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution to add new functions, to easily integrate Encompass with external systems and data, and to build and deploy custom applications in the cloud.
Users are now able to use Leverage Encompass Developer Connect to build solutions to meet specific business needs and quickly deliver new capabilities to customers and employees. Through the new portal, lenders can onboard their developers and empower them to innovate, while networking with other developers across Ellie Mae’s customers, facilitating information sharing and self-service through community engagement.
Encompass Developer Connect offers:
- Application programming interfaces (APIs): Leverage sample code and snippets to learn how to easily customize and extend Encompass capabilities and integrate external data and solutions through our new APIs
- Interactive documentation: Find information quickly, without navigating through multiple pages
- API playground: Test drive Ellie Mae’s APIs and explore new capabilities
- Developer resources: Quickly gain traction with documentation including user guides and use cases
- Developer dashboard: How the Encompass Lending Platform can be optimized
The anticipated Developer Forum will come later in 2017 to offer one location to share ideas, best practices and use cases.
“The launch of Encompass Developer Connect empowers our customers, partners and independent developers in their efforts to innovate for the mortgage industry, grow their own businesses and realize the goal that if you can dream it, you can build it,” said Jonathan Corr, Ellie Mae President and CEO. “The new Encompass Developer Connect portal offers information, documentation, and resources to speed this innovation. Lenders and homebuyers will benefit from the simpler and faster experiences driven by these efforts.”
The first APIs to be released to Encompass clients include Loan Data, Loan View, Loan Events, and Documents.